Looking for Holiday Reviews for Dambulla Hotels?
Dambulla Hotels Holiday Reviews
Benidorm is the best known resort on the Costa Blanca, 140km from Valencia and 50 km from Alicante. Both of these cities have international airports.
Benidorm has a wonderful natural environment protects the city from its modern skyscrapers.
- Levante beach, busy all the time and the best known by tourists. The beaches, internationally recognized for its beauty and quality of services in addition to the small harbor that separates them, and provides a wide variety of water sports.
- Poniente Beach: cozy and quiet. The water of its beaches, crystalline green hue has a pleasant temperature throughout the year.
- Benidorm delights us with a variety of trendy boardwalks, crowded and a fun atmosphere.
- The old castle, now Mediterranean balcony offers a stunning view of Benidorm.
- Without doubt, the most characteristic that draws the profile of Benidorm are its skyscrapers. As an example, the city boasts proud to offer the highest hotel in Europe, whose views from the terrace are captive. However, Benidorm also hosts many luxury villas, most exclusive, to suit all tastes.
- The city has a diverse tourist offer: live music, lively bars and restaurants, theme and water parks, beaches and sun. Benidorm is fun and color all year, all day and all night.
Hotel Map Benidorm
More Sri Lanka Hotels
With a breakdown of 64 districts you can easily find hotels in the area you want.
- Waikkal Hotels
- Sigiriya Hotels
- Jaffna Hotels
- Hendala Hotels
- Hatton Hotels
Sri Lanka is a land that is truly blessed by Nature. Its beauty unfolds in myriad ways and with so much to see, time is precious and getting to your hotel or resort can get a real pain. So why not take a Sri Lankan air taxi and arrive at your hotel unstressed? Internal flights in Sri Lanka operate from a dedicated domestic terminal at the Bandaranaike International Airport and fly to Colombo City (Waters Edge, Kotte), Bentota, Dickwella, Koggala, Kandy, Castlereagh, Sigiriya, Batticaloa and Trincomalee.