Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Axminster?
See reviews for Holiday Cottages Axminster
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Plymouth
- Holiday Cottages Torquay
- Holiday Cottages Dawlish
- Holiday Cottages Exmouth
- Holiday Cottages Axminster
- Holiday Cottages Modbury
- Holiday Cottages Colyton
- Holiday Cottages Ivybridge
more Properties near Axminster
Some fantastic ideas for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Write a letter to your future self about who you hope you become and what you hope to accomplish.
- Bake cookies, brownies, and cake for the fun of it.
- Watch world-class actors take to the stage
- Buy an ENO Hammock and nap in the forest or mountains.
- Lose yourself in a colouring book by legit artists
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Axminster?
Holiday properties in Axminster with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!