Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Beamish?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages County Durham
- Holiday Cottages Stockton-on-Tees
- Holiday Cottages Peterlee
- Holiday Cottages Sedgefield
- Holiday Cottages Billingham
- Holiday Cottages Barnard Castle
- Holiday Cottages Seaham
- Holiday Cottages Middleton-in-Teesdale
- Holiday Cottages Chester-le-Street
Some random ideas for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Use the map for suitable areas!.
- Catch up on all the hyped movies you missed
- Let your mind and body relax as you fish.
- Volunteer for community service.
- Take a nap by the pool.
- Drive the scenic route to work.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Beamish?
Holiday properties in Beamish with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!