Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Bembridge?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Isle of Wight
- Holiday Cottages East Cowes
- Holiday Cottages Wootton
- Holiday Cottages Brading
- Holiday Cottages Seaview
- Holiday Cottages Ventnor
- Holiday Cottages Freshwater
- Holiday Cottages Yarmouth
- Holiday Cottages Whitwell
Some random ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Stuff your face (and support local restaurants)
- Call into the radio and talk with the host.
- Enter The Color Run 5K.
- Catch a set by a top DJ from New York or Berlin
- Road trip to a neighbor state for a weekend.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Bembridge?
Holiday properties in Bembridge with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!