Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Bridgend?
More UK Rural Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Wales is a captivating part of Britain not to be missed, and once there, you’ll find a warm welcome awaits you. Rich in history and culture, steeped in myth and legend, as much an experience as it is a place. Wales is a stunning country, home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays, Gothic castles and national parks. There are hundreds of castles and some really fantastic scenery, too. Try and learn a few words of Welsh – it will be much appreciated!
Country Cottages South Wales
- Holiday Cottages Barry
- Holiday Cottages Cardiff
- Holiday Cottages Caldicot
- Holiday Cottages Monmouth
- Holiday Cottages Chepstow
- Holiday Cottages Llantwit Major
- Holiday Cottages Port Talbot
- Holiday Cottages Pontypool
Some thoughts for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Consult the map for suitable areas!.
- Get a credit card that offers you at least 1% cashback.
- Bring an aquarium into your home
- See a Keith Haring exhibition
- Bike ride around a major park or city to get a different perspective.
- Take a virtual tour of the Musée d’Orsay
Newton – Mawdlam – Pen-y-Fai – Maesteg – Pontycymer – Pencoed – Coity – Blackmill – South Cornelly – Pont Rhyd-y-Cyff – Tythegston – North Cornelly – Porthcawl – Dyffryn – Llangynwyd – Kenfig – Nantyffyllon – Betws – Ogmore Vale – Glan Llynfi – Llangeinor – Price Town
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Bridgend?
Holiday properties in Bridgend with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Wales has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!
Garth – Aberkenfig – Coychurch – Bryncethin – Nant-y-Moel – Pyle – Laleston – Merthyr Mawr – Wyndham – Coytrahen – Newcastle – Kenfig Hill – Nottage – Brynmenyn – Tondu – Cefn Cross – Bridgend – Caerau – Tre Groes – Heol-y-Cyw – Cefn Cribwr – Blaengarw – Glynogwr