Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Burnham-on-Sea?
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The South West Coast Path is the UKs longest National Trail. It runs from Minehead in Somerset along the north coast to Penzance in Cornwall, and all the way up the South Coast to Poole Harbour, Dorset. The path also stretches along the entire length of the English Riviera, South Devons beautiful bay where you’ll find 22 miles of coastal path through some stunning scenery. A popular route is from Torquay Harbour to Daddyhole Plain. The walk passes a number of landmarks including Beacon Cove where Agatha Christie used to swim and the naturally-sculpted cliff arch known as London Bridge.
Country Cottages Somerset
- Holiday Cottages Street
- Holiday Cottages Axbridge
- Holiday Cottages Wedmore
- Holiday Cottages Wells
- Holiday Cottages Chew Magna
- Holiday Cottages Portishead
- Holiday Cottages Milverton
- Holiday Cottages Wincanton
Some suggestions for exciting stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Host a digital Netflix party
- Knock down as many pins as you can at the bowling alley.
- Start a band with your bros or girlfriends.
- Watch penguins, elephants and belugas live from the zoo
- Black out your car’s windows.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Burnham-on-Sea?
Holiday properties in Burnham-on-Sea with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South West has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!