Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Chester-le-Street?
More UK Rural Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages County Durham
- Holiday Cottages Peterlee
- Holiday Cottages Darlington
- Holiday Cottages Hartlepool
- Holiday Cottages Stanhope
- Holiday Cottages Barnard Castle
- Holiday Cottages Durham
- Holiday Cottages Sedgefield
- Holiday Cottages Beamish
Some suggestions for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Consult the map for suitable areas!.
- Get out of your comfort zone by taking cold showers.
- Donate or sell all the clothes you haven’t worn in a year.
- Grab a buddy or three to play singles or doubles tennis.
- Build a fire and make s’mores.
- Grab a random fiction book at the library and get lost in the pages.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Chester-le-Street?
Holiday properties in Chester-le-Street with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!