Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for East Cowes?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Isle of Wight
- Holiday Cottages East Cowes
- Holiday Cottages Wootton
- Holiday Cottages Whitwell
- Holiday Cottages Shanklin
- Holiday Cottages Yarmouth
- Holiday Cottages Freshwater
- Holiday Cottages Sandown
- Holiday Cottages Brading
Some thoughts for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Feed ducks at the park.
- Do your mall cop impersonation on a downtown Segway tour.
- Hike a mountain and snap a hot Instagram picture.
- Project AR animals into your living room
- Jump off a cliff with a rope swing into a lake.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in East Cowes?
Holiday properties in East Cowes with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!