Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Exeter?
See reviews for Holiday Cottages Exeter
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Dittisham
- Holiday Cottages Torquay
- Holiday Cottages Exmouth
- Holiday Cottages Axminster
- Holiday Cottages Ashburton
- Holiday Cottages Paignton
- Holiday Cottages Yelverton
- Holiday Cottages Bigbury-on-Sea
more Rural Cottages near Exeter
Some great ideas for amazing places to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Test how accurate you are with a day of target shooting.
- Hit the gym in your living room
- Watch penguins, elephants and belugas live from the zoo
- Party on the infield of a NASCAR event.
- Play Pictionary with a robot
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Exeter?
Holiday properties in Exeter with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!