Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Exford?
More UK Country Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The South West Coast Path is the UKs longest National Trail. It runs from Minehead in Somerset along the north coast to Penzance in Cornwall, and all the way up the South Coast to Poole Harbour, Dorset. The path also stretches along the entire length of the English Riviera, South Devons beautiful bay where you’ll find 22 miles of coastal path through some stunning scenery. A popular route is from Torquay Harbour to Daddyhole Plain. The walk passes a number of landmarks including Beacon Cove where Agatha Christie used to swim and the naturally-sculpted cliff arch known as London Bridge.
Country Cottages Somerset
- Holiday Cottages Clevedon
- Holiday Cottages Shepton Mallet
- Holiday Cottages Castle Cary
- Holiday Cottages Cheddar
- Holiday Cottages Brean
- Holiday Cottages Dulverton
- Holiday Cottages Burnham-on-Sea
- Holiday Cottages Minehead
Some thoughts for amazing places to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Learn how to cook by trying Pinterest and YouTube recipes.
- Drink half your body weight in water ounces each day.
- Practice one of the most difficult sports: archery.
- Move your body with one of the world’s greatest dance venues
- Let your mind and body relax as you fish.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Exford?
Holiday properties in Exford with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South West has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!