Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Frant?
More UK Rural Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Sussex
- Holiday Cottages Brede
- Holiday Cottages Northiam
- Holiday Cottages Sedlescombe
- Holiday Cottages Newhaven
- Holiday Cottages Washington
- Holiday Cottages Bexhill
- Holiday Cottages Heathfield
- Holiday Cottages Hove
Some thoughts for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Take in the view from Rio’s Sugarloaf Mountain
- Bring an aquarium into your home
- See a Keith Haring exhibition
- Bike ride around a major park or city to get a different perspective.
- Take a virtual tour of the Musée d’Orsay
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Frant?
Holiday properties in Frant with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!