Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Herefordshire?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The Heart of England has some the finest properties in England in the Cotswolds, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire.Heart of England in Bloom: Village:Pebworth, Large Village: Dunchurch, Small Town:Stonehouse, Village: Norton in Hales, Town:Newport (Shropshire), Large Town:Biddulph,Small City:Rugby, Town:Uttoxeter. Heart of England in Bloom is one of 16 Regional and National Britain in Bloom competitions around the UK.
Country Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages Frodsham
- Holiday Cottages St Albans
- Holiday Cottages Wolverhampton
- Holiday Cottages Lapworth
- Holiday Cottages Wantage
- Holiday Cottages Bulwick
- Holiday Cottages Hagley
- Holiday Cottages Oxfordshire
Some suggestions for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Use the map for suitable areas!.
- Dedicate a day to laughing and do everything that gets you to laugh.
- Dress up as fancy as you can and go to a classy restaurant.
- Love your muscles by getting a massage.
- Organize an outdoor 5-on-5 basketball game.
- Play golf without throwing a club.
Carey – Leominster – Kingsland – Ledbury – Bosbury – Lea – Lyonshall – Upton Bishop – Canon Pyon – Sutton St Nicholas – Munderfield – Moccas – Wigmore – Trumpet – Bromyard – Clifford – Eardisley – St Weonards – Wormbridge – Wormelow – Bodenham – Steens Bridge – Yarpole
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Herefordshire?
Holiday properties in Herefordshire with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Heart of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!
Tarrington – Fownhope – Moorcot – Ross on Wye – Kington – Much Marcle – How Caple – Bromsberrow Heath – Llangarron – Ivington – Pembridge – Peterchurch – Michaelchurch – Eardisland – Burley Gate – Hereford – Bridge Sollers – Holme Lacy – Pencombe – Harewood End