Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Kirkby Stephen?
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages Cumbria
- Holiday Cottages Brampton
- Holiday Cottages Sedbergh
- Holiday Cottages Appleby-in-Westmorland
- Holiday Cottages Kirkby Lonsdale
- Holiday Cottages Carlisle
- Holiday Cottages Kirkby Stephen
- Holiday Cottages Allonby
- Holiday Cottages Keswick
Some ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Finally watch all of ‘Twin Peaks’
- Camp outside, but don’t forget to bring your bear spray.
- Get cultured by attending a theatrical play.
- Join a Bible study and grow in your spirituality.
- If you don’t fair well with golf clubs, switch them for frisbee golf.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Kirkby Stephen?
Holiday properties in Kirkby Stephen with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!