Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Leeds?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages West Yorkshire
- Holiday Cottages Bradford
- Holiday Cottages Ilkley
- Holiday Cottages Halifax
- Holiday Cottages Hebden Bridge
- Holiday Cottages Wakefield
- Holiday Cottages Haworth
- Holiday Cottages Leeds
- Holiday Cottages Huddersfield
Some suggestions for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Star gaze in an observatory.
- Look out the window on a train ride to a random destination.
- Learn Japanese for free
- Practice one of the most difficult sports: archery.
- Saddle up to go horseback riding into the sunset.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Leeds?
Holiday properties in Leeds with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!