Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Llandrindod Wells?
More UK Country Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Wales is a captivating part of Britain not to be missed, and once there, you’ll find a warm welcome awaits you. Rich in history and culture, steeped in myth and legend, as much an experience as it is a place. Wales is a stunning country, home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays, Gothic castles and national parks. There are hundreds of castles and some really fantastic scenery, too. Try and learn a few words of Welsh – it will be much appreciated!
Country Cottages Mid Wales
- Holiday Cottages Aberystwyth
- Holiday Cottages Llandrindod Wells
- Holiday Cottages Llanwrtyd Wells
- Holiday Cottages Machynlleth
- Holiday Cottages Welshpool
- Holiday Cottages Presteigne
- Holiday Cottages Newtown
- Holiday Cottages Knighton
Some great ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Consult the map for suitable areas!.
- Watch old, classic movies (Godfather, anyone?).
- Drive the scenic route to work.
- Swim in a water hole.
- Do a photo shoot like you’re a model.
- Get cultured by attending a theatrical play.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Llandrindod Wells?
Holiday properties in Llandrindod Wells with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Wales has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!