Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Lydford?
More UK Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages Mid and East Devon
- Holiday Cottages Hemyock
- Holiday Cottages Exbourne
- Holiday Cottages Kentisbeare
- Holiday Cottages Topsham
- Holiday Cottages Tedburn St Mary
- Holiday Cottages Luppitt
- Holiday Cottages Broadhembury
- Holiday Cottages Tiverton
Some ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Experiment with a new haircut
- Email an old professor to see how they’re doing.
- Get 10 strangers numbers who you think are hot.
- Do your mall cop impersonation on a downtown Segway tour.
- Treat yourself to a pedicure, manicure, or facial.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Lydford?
Holiday properties in Lydford with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!