Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Merseyside?
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Cumbria
- Holiday Cottages Brinscall
- Holiday Cottages Market Weighton
- Holiday Cottages Merseyside
- Holiday Cottages Leyland
- Holiday Cottages Appleby-in-Westmorland
- Holiday Cottages Grange-over-Sands
- Holiday Cottages Ulverston
Some suggestions for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Dedicate a day to laughing and do everything that gets you to laugh.
- Dress up as fancy as you can and go to a classy restaurant.
- Love your muscles by getting a massage.
- Organize an outdoor 5-on-5 basketball game.
- Play golf without throwing a club.
Heswall – Irby – Sutton Leach – Rock Ferry – Birkdale – Seaforth – Storeton – Eccleston – Oxton – Brimstage – Churchtown – Bold Heath – New Ferry – Billinge – Whiston – Caldy – Garswood – Rainhill Stoops – Barnston – Marshside – Hoylake – Liverpool – Prenton – Ince Blundell – Walton – Knotty Ash – Litherland – Great Crosby – Thornton – St Helens – Grassendale – Garston – Hightown – Netherton – West Park – Bidston – Port Sunlight – Waterloo – Birkenhead – Thornton Hough – Freshfield – Allerton – Gayton – Knowsley – Newton le Willows – Clock Face – Moss Bank – Lydiate
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Merseyside?
Holiday properties in Merseyside with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!
Seacombe – Speke – Formby – Gateacre – Crank – West Derby – Little Crosby – Kirkby – Bromborough – Melling – Cronton – Greasby – Wallasey – Halewood – Sefton – Eastham – Wirral – Raby – Huyton – Hunts Cross – Grange – Saughall Massie – Wigan – Lunt – Moreton – Rainhill – Woodchurch – Childwall – Pensby – Prescot – Rainford – New Brighton – Bebington – Maghull – Roby – Frankby – Mossley Hill – Aigburth – Ford – Crosby – Southport – West Kirby – Thatto Heath – Haydock – Crossens – Ainsdale – Earlestown – Upton – Woolton – Aintree – Bootle – Thurstaston – Melling Mount