Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Montrose?
More UK Rural Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
In Scotland, few things are finer than drinking a whisky while taking in a view of the countryside. Head to one of the five whisky-producing regions (Campbeltown, Highland, Islay, Lowland, and Speyside) for a behind-scenes tour. Loch Ness may be more famous, but Loch Lomond, the largest inland stretch of water in Great Britain (by surface area), stands out for its islands (more than 30), scenery, and wildlife. Held every spring and summer throughout the country, the Highland Games are a celebration of all things Scottish and Celticthink bagpipes, kilts, dancing, and traditional Scottish sports like the caber toss and hammer throw.
Country Cottages Angus
- Holiday Cottages Arbroath
- Holiday Cottages Kirriemuir
- Holiday Cottages Forfar
- Holiday Cottages Carnoustie
- Holiday Cottages Dundee
- Holiday Cottages Montrose
- Holiday Cottages Brechin
Some suggestions for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Hit the gym in your living room
- Rollerblade down a hill as fast as you can.
- Up your home bar game
- Buy and rock a hat when appropriate.
- Go antique shopping for yourself or to sell later on eBay.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Montrose?
Holiday properties in Montrose with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Scotland has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!