Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Nailsworth?
More UK Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The South West Coast Path is the UKs longest National Trail. It runs from Minehead in Somerset along the north coast to Penzance in Cornwall, and all the way up the South Coast to Poole Harbour, Dorset. The path also stretches along the entire length of the English Riviera, South Devons beautiful bay where you’ll find 22 miles of coastal path through some stunning scenery. A popular route is from Torquay Harbour to Daddyhole Plain. The walk passes a number of landmarks including Beacon Cove where Agatha Christie used to swim and the naturally-sculpted cliff arch known as London Bridge.
Country Cottages Cotswolds
- Holiday Cottages Chippenham
- Holiday Cottages Frampton Mansell
- Holiday Cottages Fairford
- Holiday Cottages Melksham
- Holiday Cottages Woodstock
- Holiday Cottages Sherston
- Holiday Cottages Kingham
- Holiday Cottages Cheltenham
Some random ideas for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Offer to work for free to learn from a famous company, entrepreneur, or celebrity.
- Play mini-golf like pre-scandal Tiger Woods.
- Gawp at abandoned tourist spots on live webcam
- Hire a virtual assistant at Upwork.com to do your busy work.
- Watch Andrew Lloyd Webber’s greatest hits
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Nailsworth?
Holiday properties in Nailsworth with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South West has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!