Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Okehampton?
See reviews for Holiday Cottages Okehampton
More UK Rural Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages Mid and East Devon
- Holiday Cottages Lifton
- Holiday Cottages Honiton
- Holiday Cottages North Tawton
- Holiday Cottages Broadhembury
- Holiday Cottages Upottery
- Holiday Cottages Tiverton
- Holiday Cottages Cullompton
- Holiday Cottages Sheldon
more Cheap Cottages near Okehampton
Some ideas for exciting stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Fly a kite with a younger sibling or cousin.
- Ride a roller coaster
- Write a book and self publish it to come back to school and say you became an author over summer.
- Take an idyllic virtual vacation
- Make homemade sushi and feel like a champ.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Okehampton?
Hot Tub Holidays Mid and East Devon
Holiday properties in Okehampton with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!