Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Parracombe?
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages North Devon
- Holiday Cottages Instow
- Holiday Cottages Lynton
- Holiday Cottages Rackenford
- Holiday Cottages Beaford
- Holiday Cottages Ashwater
- Holiday Cottages Pilton
- Holiday Cottages Appledore
- Holiday Cottages Woolacombe
Some suggestions for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Tour Japan’s most spectacular cherry blossom displays
- Mow lawns to pay for the next school year.
- Go antique shopping for yourself or to sell later on eBay.
- Take an IQ test and see where you stack up compared to society.
- Hit the slopes to do your best skiing, just don’t tear an ACL.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Parracombe?
Holiday properties in Parracombe with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!