Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Radstock?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The South West Coast Path is the UKs longest National Trail. It runs from Minehead in Somerset along the north coast to Penzance in Cornwall, and all the way up the South Coast to Poole Harbour, Dorset. The path also stretches along the entire length of the English Riviera, South Devons beautiful bay where you’ll find 22 miles of coastal path through some stunning scenery. A popular route is from Torquay Harbour to Daddyhole Plain. The walk passes a number of landmarks including Beacon Cove where Agatha Christie used to swim and the naturally-sculpted cliff arch known as London Bridge.
Country Cottages Somerset
- Holiday Cottages Brean
- Holiday Cottages Watchet
- Holiday Cottages Banwell
- Holiday Cottages Ilminster
- Holiday Cottages Axbridge
- Holiday Cottages Wedmore
- Holiday Cottages Williton
- Holiday Cottages Clifton
Some suggestions for exciting stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Get a part-time job at a coffee, wine, art, or other shop you love.
- Play golf without throwing a club.
- Break a Guinness World Record.
- Paint a fence with some wax on, wax off techniques.
- Learn some history by walking through your city’s museum.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Radstock?
Holiday properties in Radstock with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South West has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!