Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Reading?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Berkshire
- Holiday Cottages Slough
- Holiday Cottages Crowthorne
- Holiday Cottages Reading
- Holiday Cottages Hungerford
- Holiday Cottages Bracknell
- Holiday Cottages Windsor
- Holiday Cottages Maidenhead
- Holiday Cottages Newbury
Some fantastic ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Use the map for suitable areas!.
- Buy an ENO Hammock and nap in the forest or mountains.
- Take a neighbours dog for a walk.
- Pinterest DIY arts, crafts, and designs.
- Tone your abs through healthy eating, abs exercises, and hard cardio.
- Listen to one podcast episode to start your day.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Reading?
Holiday properties in Reading with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!