Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Scarborough?
More UK Country Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages North Yorkshire
- Holiday Cottages Northallerton
- Holiday Cottages Masham
- Holiday Cottages Settle
- Holiday Cottages Malton
- Holiday Cottages Osmotherley
- Holiday Cottages Grassington
- Holiday Cottages Leyburn
- Holiday Cottages Harrogate
Some great ideas for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Ride a roller coaster and don’t break up like this couple.
- Visit the aquarium (I’m a big fan of sharks, too).
- Look out the window on a train ride to a random destination.
- Drink half your body weight in water ounces each day.
- Search your family history on Ancestry.com.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Scarborough?
Holiday properties in Scarborough with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!