Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for South Molton?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages North Devon
- Holiday Cottages Hatherleigh
- Holiday Cottages Parracombe
- Holiday Cottages Instow
- Holiday Cottages Dolton
- Holiday Cottages Chulmleigh
- Holiday Cottages Beaford
- Holiday Cottages Milton Damerel
- Holiday Cottages Woolacombe
Some fantastic ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Host a Houseparty on this viral social app
- Let your adrenaline rise with white water rafting.
- Gasp at the gravity-defying feats of Cirque du Soleil
- Pick berries with your family and make juice, jam, and more out of it.
- Eat ice cream for dinner, just once.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in South Molton?
Holiday properties in South Molton with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!