Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for South Wales?
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Wales is a captivating part of Britain not to be missed, and once there, you’ll find a warm welcome awaits you. Rich in history and culture, steeped in myth and legend, as much an experience as it is a place. Wales is a stunning country, home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays, Gothic castles and national parks. There are hundreds of castles and some really fantastic scenery, too. Try and learn a few words of Welsh – it will be much appreciated!
Country Cottages Wales
- Holiday Cottages Fishguard
- Holiday Cottages North Wales
- Holiday Cottages Porthmadog
- Holiday Cottages Llanwrtyd Wells
- Holiday Cottages Caernarfon
- Holiday Cottages Llanelli
- Holiday Cottages Caldicot
- Holiday Cottages Brecon
Some ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Use the map for suitable areas!.
- Dedicate a day to laughing and do everything that gets you to laugh.
- Dress up as fancy as you can and go to a classy restaurant.
- Love your muscles by getting a massage.
- Organize an outdoor 5-on-5 basketball game.
- Play golf without throwing a club.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in South Wales?
Holiday properties in South Wales with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Wales has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!