Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Thatcham?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Berkshire
- Holiday Cottages Windsor
- Holiday Cottages Bracknell
- Holiday Cottages Maidenhead
- Holiday Cottages Crowthorne
- Holiday Cottages Thatcham
- Holiday Cottages Slough
- Holiday Cottages Hungerford
- Holiday Cottages Ascot
Some great ideas for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Research internet pranks and do them to your friends or family.
- Swim with one of nature’s smartest creatures, the dolphin.
- Write your own summer to-do list.
- Go to a professional baseball game, major or minor league (sometimes minor league is more fun).
- Wash your car in a bathing suit like you’re in one of those music videos.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Thatcham?
Holiday properties in Thatcham with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!