Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Tiverton?
More UK Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages Mid and East Devon
- Holiday Cottages Broadhembury
- Holiday Cottages Honiton
- Holiday Cottages Sticklepath
- Holiday Cottages Bampton
- Holiday Cottages Tiverton
- Holiday Cottages Cullompton
- Holiday Cottages Sheldon
- Holiday Cottages Upottery
Some random ideas for unmissable trips to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Visit the aquarium (I’m a big fan of sharks, too).
- Learn a new language and experiment what you’ve learned in a random, real-life conversation.
- Take your dog to a dog park.
- Rent a jet ski for the day and hit top speed.
- Join Meetup.com and see what comes of it.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Tiverton?
Holiday properties in Tiverton with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!