Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Upottery?
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages Mid and East Devon
- Holiday Cottages Hemyock
- Holiday Cottages Topsham
- Holiday Cottages Upottery
- Holiday Cottages Tiverton
- Holiday Cottages Tedburn St Mary
- Holiday Cottages Okehampton
- Holiday Cottages Tavistock
- Holiday Cottages Honiton
Some suggestions for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Swim in a water hole.
- Get your real estate license and attempt selling houses.
- Rent a jet ski for the day and hit top speed.
- Take a cooking lesson with a Michelin-star chef
- Utilize this back to college shopping list to be prepared for next fall.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Upottery?
Holiday properties in Upottery with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!