Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Wellington?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The South West Coast Path is the UKs longest National Trail. It runs from Minehead in Somerset along the north coast to Penzance in Cornwall, and all the way up the South Coast to Poole Harbour, Dorset. The path also stretches along the entire length of the English Riviera, South Devons beautiful bay where you’ll find 22 miles of coastal path through some stunning scenery. A popular route is from Torquay Harbour to Daddyhole Plain. The walk passes a number of landmarks including Beacon Cove where Agatha Christie used to swim and the naturally-sculpted cliff arch known as London Bridge.
Country Cottages Somerset
- Holiday Cottages Clevedon
- Holiday Cottages Wellington
- Holiday Cottages Minehead
- Holiday Cottages Crewkerne
- Holiday Cottages Castle Cary
- Holiday Cottages Wincanton
- Holiday Cottages Watchet
- Holiday Cottages Churchill
Some suggestions for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Break a Guinness World Record.
- Write a letter to your future self about who you hope you become and what you hope to accomplish.
- Listen to one podcast episode to start your day.
- Knock down as many pins as you can at the bowling alley.
- Buy an ENO Hammock and nap in the forest or mountains.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Wellington?
Holiday properties in Wellington with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South West has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!