Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Beaford?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages North Devon
- Holiday Cottages Langtree
- Holiday Cottages Shebbear
- Holiday Cottages South Molton
- Holiday Cottages Parracombe
- Holiday Cottages Instow
- Holiday Cottages Chulmleigh
- Holiday Cottages Bideford
- Holiday Cottages Swimbridge
Some random ideas for unmissable trips to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Do that DIY project you’ve been putting off
- Get out of your comfort zone by taking cold showers.
- Fly a kite with a younger sibling or cousin.
- Scope out the world’s major cities looking like ghost towns
- Tone your abs through healthy eating, abs exercises, and hard cardio.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Beaford?
Holiday properties in Beaford with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!