Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Ilminster?
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The South West Coast Path is the UKs longest National Trail. It runs from Minehead in Somerset along the north coast to Penzance in Cornwall, and all the way up the South Coast to Poole Harbour, Dorset. The path also stretches along the entire length of the English Riviera, South Devons beautiful bay where you’ll find 22 miles of coastal path through some stunning scenery. A popular route is from Torquay Harbour to Daddyhole Plain. The walk passes a number of landmarks including Beacon Cove where Agatha Christie used to swim and the naturally-sculpted cliff arch known as London Bridge.
Country Cottages Somerset
- Holiday Cottages Bristol
- Holiday Cottages Clevedon
- Holiday Cottages Street
- Holiday Cottages Dunster
- Holiday Cottages Portishead
- Holiday Cottages Burnham-on-Sea
- Holiday Cottages Shepton Mallet
- Holiday Cottages Bridgwater
Some great ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Attend a political rally for Trump, Clinton, or Sanders.
- Bike ride around a major park or city to get a different perspective.
- Hit the slopes to do your best skiing, just don’t tear an ACL.
- Enter The Color Run 5K.
- Order off Chipotle’s secret menu.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Ilminster?
Holiday properties in Ilminster with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South West has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!