Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Leven?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
In Scotland, few things are finer than drinking a whisky while taking in a view of the countryside. Head to one of the five whisky-producing regions (Campbeltown, Highland, Islay, Lowland, and Speyside) for a behind-scenes tour. Loch Ness may be more famous, but Loch Lomond, the largest inland stretch of water in Great Britain (by surface area), stands out for its islands (more than 30), scenery, and wildlife. Held every spring and summer throughout the country, the Highland Games are a celebration of all things Scottish and Celticthink bagpipes, kilts, dancing, and traditional Scottish sports like the caber toss and hammer throw.
Country Cottages Fife
- Holiday Cottages Cupar
- Holiday Cottages Leven
- Holiday Cottages Dunfermline
- Holiday Cottages Glenrothes
- Holiday Cottages Anstruther
Some fantastic ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Consult the map for suitable areas!.
- Play golf without throwing a club.
- Do your mall cop impersonation on a downtown Segway tour.
- Hike a mountain and snap a hot Instagram picture.
- Project AR animals into your living room
- Jump off a cliff with a rope swing into a lake.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Leven?
Holiday properties in Leven with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Scotland has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!