Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Newbury?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Berkshire
- Holiday Cottages Windsor
- Holiday Cottages Bracknell
- Holiday Cottages Ascot
- Holiday Cottages Reading
- Holiday Cottages Thatcham
- Holiday Cottages Newbury
- Holiday Cottages Hungerford
- Holiday Cottages Crowthorne
Some suggestions for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Swim with one of nature’s smartest creatures, the dolphin.
- Wash your car in a bathing suit like you’re in one of those music videos.
- Update your resume after reading The Golden Resume.
- Create a blog and become 100% more marketable.
- Visit the aquarium (I’m a big fan of sharks, too).
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Newbury?
Holiday properties in Newbury with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!