Places to Dive
- Diving in TenerifeScuba diving is not just a fun way to stay fit, but it provides the sights and experiences that are simply unique. Perhaps the widespread availability of equipment and certified instructors in Tenerife induce more people to explore. Scuba diving is not only a popular activity worldwide, but an experience that will be etched in your heart forever. Diving in Tenerife is fun, and we all like to see turtles, sharks, coral, fish, invertebrates, crabs, molluscs, shellfish, eels, sting rays, manta rays, and shrimp. It’s easy to take video and pictures of the reefs, reef, fish, fish, invest, invertebrates, lobsters, octopus, octopuses, octopi, and coral. Diving Services Tenerife is highly recommended. Tenerife Diving is often from Los Cristianos so one party can ...
- Diving in the Dominican RepublicDiving Holidays at the 5*Iberostar Costa Dorada Dominican Republic The resort includes a CDC PADI Gold Palm Resort Dive Center which offers various diving courses from beginner to instructor levels. There are also nitrox courses local dives and night dives for those who are certified. Equipment rental snorkel tours and courses are also available. For more information please contact www.dresseldivers.com LET’S DIVE IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Tropical islands boasting lagoons that are perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving are the focal point of our Dominican Republic day trips, and our water sports centers will let you explore the sea that brought Columbus to the Dominican Republic. Dressel Divers is your travel gateway to all major snorkeling and diving reefs along the Northern, ...
- Diving in the Red SeaRed Sea Diving Holiday Review Sharm El Sheikh Egypt October 2019 Let me say up front that if you have found this page by searching for diving holidays in the Red Sea look no further. We had the most fantastic holiday with Aquarius Red Sea Diving Club. See the underwater photography Experienced divers might want to skip the next bit and go straight to Cheap Diving Holidays Because of health issues I was very wary of taking a course on holiday. I’d come close a few times but the idea of 6 or 8 people all being trained at once plus a potential language barrier really bothered me. What would happen if the instructor was dealing with some-one else in difficulty when I had ...
- Diving in the UKUK Diving Clubs Featured Diving Club – Ashby Castle Sub Aqua Club A membership of about 20 people enjoy continued safe diver training as well as numerous diving expeditions and the social events. Several of Ashby Castle Sub Aqua Club members on 2018 Red Sea Trip. Visit their Diving Gallery for more pictures. If you don’t have basic skills you might like to consider a residential swimming course in the UK first. One of the things that worried me most was the tendency of most holiday dive centres to tout for business with a 5 minute swim in the resort pool and follow up bookings with VERY short pool sessions and then straight into the sea. WOW – if that isn’t enough to frighten of ...
- Holiday Review – Coral Sea Resort Sharm Diving PhotosCoral Sea Aqua Club Resort in Sharm El Sheikh boasts it’s own on site dive centre, Aquarius Diving, and offers hotel rooms with a fitness centre, a garden and a terrace. This property is situated a short distance from attractions such as International Congress Center – Jolie Ville Hotels and The Heavenly Cathedral. Guests can have a drink at the bar. The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort provides some rooms with pool views, and each room is fitted with a kettle and they offers a buffet or halal breakfast. There is an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of International dishes. ...
- Red Sea FishThe Red Sea is a geologically young sea, but also an area with the oldest record of human sea food exploitation. Examining the fisheries of the Red Sea has become extremely important to understand the ecosystem and the direct human impact of fishing on Red Sea ecosystems. This volume gives extensive data on different fisheries sectors identified and described for each country bordering the Red Sea. Furthermore, its catch and specific composition is also described over 60 year period, combined with the ecosystem model this useful information can uniquely help managing fisheries and ecosystems of the Red Sea. Hotel Map Sharm Red Sea Fish Underwater Photography Click to enlarge. This is just a small sample. “I would recommend this guide to anyone who ...
- Underwater PhotographyUnderwater Photography Tutorials “This section is devoted to sharing the best photo tutorials, techniques and tips for all types of underwater photography. We cover wide-angle, macro, supermacro, behavior, composition, different shooting conditions, shooting with specific gear and much more. We cover macro, wide-angle, dive destinations, gear reviews, tutorials and techniques, post-processing, marine life, photo essays, dive adventures, dive travel tips and other useful info for underwater photography.” Excellent site for underwater photography tutorials
As soon as you hear the word “diving” you think of all sorts of different diving activities. Diving as we mean it here in the phrase Diving Holidays simply means swimming time underwater. There are quite a few types of diving holiday. The most common forms of diving are snorkelling (also called free diving) and SCUBA diving.
SCUBA short for Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus is a system first developed by Jacques Cousteau in which high-pressure air is stored in tanks and reduced to a breathable pressure.
Since then the diving world has moved on and holidays specifically for diving or holidays in which diving plays a small or large part can now be found all over the world.
Here you will find my diving reviews of various holidays as I learn to dive and then enjoy my new diving skills on holidays all over the world. Starting with Diving in the Red Sea along with my husband we hope to dive next in Goa see Diving in Goa and with a bit of luck early next year we should have a page on Diving in the Dominican Republic.
Diving Holiday Resources
Aquanauts Dive Centre
Scuba Diving in Gran Canaria
CC Puerto Base Local 5 35130 Puerto Rico Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Spain
Telephone – 0034 928 560 655 Mobile – 0034 662 351 562
AQUARIUS Diving Club
Red Sea Diving in Sharm El Sheikh Coral Sea Resort
Tel:+20 10 1686223
Diving Holidays at the 5*Iberostar Costa Dorada Dominican Republic
The resort includes a CDC PADI Gold Palm Resort Dive Center which offers various diving courses from beginner to instructor levels. There are also nitrox courses local dives and night dives for those who are certified. Equipment rental snorkel tours and courses are also available.
Holiday Water Sports Diving Hand Signals PADI Open Water Certification
Informative Scuba diving and Scuba information site and lots of diving stuff at this great scuba diving resource site.