Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Exmouth?
More UK Rural Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Ashburton
- Holiday Cottages Buckfastleigh
- Holiday Cottages Kingswear
- Holiday Cottages Budleigh Salterton
- Holiday Cottages Devonport
- Holiday Cottages Totnes
- Holiday Cottages Seaton
- Holiday Cottages Kingskerswell
Some ideas for unmissable trips to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Use the map for suitable areas!.
- Tour Japan’s most spectacular cherry blossom displays
- Get crazy and go skinny dipping.
- Run a garage sale where you’re wheeling and dealing.
- Reflect on what went well last school year and what went wrong so you can improve.
- Watch a Broadway show and take in the talent.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Exmouth?
Holiday properties in Exmouth with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!