Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Seaton?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throughout the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Bigbury-on-Sea
- Holiday Cottages Princetown
- Holiday Cottages Budleigh Salterton
- Holiday Cottages Chagford
- Holiday Cottages Dawlish
- Holiday Cottages Teignmouth
- Holiday Cottages Kingsbridge
- Holiday Cottages Axminster
Some fantastic ideas for unmissable trips to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Use the map for suitable areas!.
- Bike ride around a major park or city to get a different perspective.
- Check the class registration list to potentially upgrade your fall class schedule.
- Watch andrew Lloyd Webber’s greatest hits
- (Guys only) Get your face shaved at a barber shop with a knife blade.
- Get soaked in a water park.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Seaton?
Holiday properties in Seaton with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!