Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Newton Abbot?
More UK Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throughout the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Plymouth
- Holiday Cottages Torquay
- Holiday Cottages Newton Abbot
- Holiday Cottages Branscombe
- Holiday Cottages Chagford
- Holiday Cottages Dawlish
- Holiday Cottages Shaldon
- Holiday Cottages Exeter
Some ideas for amazing places to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Consult the map for suitable areas!.
- Wander The Netherlands’ most spectacular tulip garden
- Play mini-golf like pre-scandal Tiger Woods.
- Gawp at abandoned tourist spots on live webcam
- Hire a virtual assistant at Upwork.com to do your busy work.
- Watch andrew Lloyd Webber’s greatest hits
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Newton Abbot?
Holiday properties in Newton Abbot with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!