Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Paignton?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throughout the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Dawlish
- Holiday Cottages Princetown
- Holiday Cottages Newton Abbot
- Holiday Cottages Thurlestone
- Holiday Cottages Dittisham
- Holiday Cottages Kingskerswell
- Holiday Cottages Buckfastleigh
- Holiday Cottages Bigbury-on-Sea
Some thoughts for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Get up early enough to watch a sunrise and sunset in the same day.
- Buy and rock a hat when appropriate.
- Go indoor ice skating with your significant other, but don’t fall.
- Practice making different cocktails until you get it just right.
- Join a gym so you don’t get fat in college.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Paignton?
Holiday properties in Paignton with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!