Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Plymouth?
More UK Rural Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throughout the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Branscombe
- Holiday Cottages Budleigh Salterton
- Holiday Cottages Buckfastleigh
- Holiday Cottages Kingsbridge
- Holiday Cottages Torquay
- Holiday Cottages Shaldon
- Holiday Cottages Newton Abbot
- Holiday Cottages Bigbury-on-Sea
Some great ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Scope out the world’s major cities looking like ghost towns
- Reflect on what went well last school year and what went wrong so you can improve.
- Visit the aquarium (I’m a big fan of sharks, too).
- Dedicate a day to laughing and do everything that gets you to laugh.
- Update your Facebook profile picture and cover photo.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Plymouth?
Holiday properties in Plymouth with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!