Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Salcombe?
More UK Rural Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throughout the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Colyton
- Holiday Cottages Sidmouth
- Holiday Cottages Thurlestone
- Holiday Cottages Ivybridge
- Holiday Cottages Ashburton
- Holiday Cottages Bigbury-on-Sea
- Holiday Cottages Dawlish
- Holiday Cottages Princetown
Some great ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Test how accurate you are with a day of target shooting.
- Solve a difficult puzzle whether it be online or a physical puzzle.
- Spend a few hours on Sunday meal prepping for next week to eat for energy.
- Make homemade sushi and feel like a champ.
- If you’re not happy at work, discover why and what would make you happy.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Salcombe?
Holiday properties in Salcombe with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!