Egypt is located in northeastern Africa. Egypt is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea, Libya to the west, Sudan to the south, Israel and the Gaza strip to the east. Egypt constructed many resorts like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheik (The City of Peace) to highlight the natural beauty of the red sea Rivera. Egypt is one of the top tourism countries all across the world, so if you plan a trip to Egypt, then check our Egypt tour packages and Nile cruise to enjoy your dream vacation.
Maps of Egypt on Google Earth: Google Earth is a free program from Google that allows you to explore satellite images showing the cities and landscapes of Egypt and all of Africa in fantastic detail.
- Hotel Map of Naama Bay
- Hotel Map of Nabq Bay – Sharm
- Hotel Map of Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Map of Sharm el Sheikh Garden Bay Area
- Hotel Map of Sharm el Sheikh Old Town Area
- Hotel Map of Sharm el Sheikh Sharks Bay Area
- Hotel Map of Sharm el Sheikh Tiger Bay Area
- Hotel Map of Sharm Montaza
- Hotel Map of Turtle Bay Sharm el Sheikh
- Map from Sharm El Sheik Airport
- Map of Sharm El Sheikh
- Map of Southern Sharm
- Sultan Gardens Resort Map
Find your Hotel Location at Hotel Map Sharm El Sheikh