Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Harlech?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Wales is a captivating part of Britain not to be missed, and once there, you’ll find a warm welcome awaits you. Rich in history and culture, steeped in myth and legend, as much an experience as it is a place. Wales is a stunning country, home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays, Gothic castles and national parks. There are hundreds of castles and some really fantastic scenery, too. Try and learn a few words of Welsh – it will be much appreciated!
Country Cottages North Wales
- Holiday Cottages Llanrwst
- Holiday Cottages Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Holiday Cottages Bala
- Holiday Cottages Bangor
- Holiday Cottages Arthog
- Holiday Cottages Aberdovey
- Holiday Cottages Colwyn Bay
- Holiday Cottages Barmouth
Some fantastic ideas for amazing places to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Consult the map for suitable areas!.
- Watch the skies
- On a rainy day, bring out all the old board games and go to town.
- If you don’t fair well with golf clubs, switch them for frisbee golf.
- Attend a church festival to gamble, eat funnel cake, and listen to live music.
- Hike a mountain and snap a hot Instagram picture.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Harlech?
Holiday properties in Harlech with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Wales has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!