Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Mold?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Wales is a captivating part of Britain not to be missed, and once there, you’ll find a warm welcome awaits you. Rich in history and culture, steeped in myth and legend, as much an experience as it is a place. Wales is a stunning country, home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays, Gothic castles and national parks. There are hundreds of castles and some really fantastic scenery, too. Try and learn a few words of Welsh – it will be much appreciated!
Country Cottages North Wales
- Holiday Cottages Pwllheli
- Holiday Cottages Criccieth
- Holiday Cottages Colwyn Bay
- Holiday Cottages Llangollen
- Holiday Cottages Llanrwst
- Holiday Cottages Barmouth
- Holiday Cottages Bangor
- Holiday Cottages Bala
Some suggestions for unmissable trips to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Scope out the world’s major cities looking like ghost towns
- Visit the aquarium (I’m a big fan of sharks, too).
- Look out the window on a train ride to a random destination.
- Drink half your body weight in water ounces each day.
- Search your family history on Ancestry.com.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Mold?
Holiday properties in Mold with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Wales has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!