Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Newcastle?
More UK Rural Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages Wolsingham
- Holiday Cottages Sunderland
- Holiday Cottages Whitley Bay
- Holiday Cottages Newcastle
- Holiday Cottages Newcastle Upon Tyne
Some suggestions for unmissable trips to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Go Geocaching, and if you don’t know what it is then learn it and do it.
- Take up painting with help from the masters
- Catch up on your sleep
- Go off the grid for one day without any electronics.
- Play a nostalgic board game
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Newcastle?
Holiday properties in Newcastle with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!