Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Peebles?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
In Scotland, few things are finer than drinking a whisky while taking in a view of the countryside. Head to one of the five whisky-producing regions (Campbeltown, Highland, Islay, Lowland, and Speyside) for a behind-scenes tour. Loch Ness may be more famous, but Loch Lomond, the largest inland stretch of water in Great Britain (by surface area), stands out for its islands (more than 30), scenery, and wildlife. Held every spring and summer throughout the country, the Highland Games are a celebration of all things Scottish and Celticthink bagpipes, kilts, dancing, and traditional Scottish sports like the caber toss and hammer throw.
Country Cottages Scottish Borders
- Holiday Cottages Galashiels
- Holiday Cottages Peebles
- Holiday Cottages Duns
- Holiday Cottages Horndean
- Holiday Cottages Coldstream
- Holiday Cottages Innerleithen
- Holiday Cottages Melrose
- Holiday Cottages Eyemouth
Some fantastic ideas for exciting stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Go to a professional baseball game, major or minor league (sometimes minor league is more fun).
- Camp outside, but don’t forget to bring your bear spray.
- Get cultured by attending a theatrical play.
- Join a Bible study and grow in your spirituality.
- If you don’t fair well with golf clubs, switch them for frisbee golf.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Peebles?
Holiday properties in Peebles with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Scotland has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!