Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Lauder?
More UK Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
In Scotland, few things are finer than drinking a whisky while taking in a view of the countryside. Head to one of the five whisky-producing regions (Campbeltown, Highland, Islay, Lowland, and Speyside) for a behind-scenes tour. Loch Ness may be more famous, but Loch Lomond, the largest inland stretch of water in Great Britain (by surface area), stands out for its islands (more than 30), scenery, and wildlife. Held every spring and summer throughout the country, the Highland Games are a celebration of all things Scottish and Celticthink bagpipes, kilts, dancing, and traditional Scottish sports like the caber toss and hammer throw.
Country Cottages Scottish Borders
- Holiday Cottages Eyemouth
- Holiday Cottages Peebles
- Holiday Cottages Kelso
- Holiday Cottages Coldstream
- Holiday Cottages Lauder
- Holiday Cottages Innerleithen
- Holiday Cottages Newcastleton
- Holiday Cottages Galashiels
Some suggestions for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Create your own jewelry and sell it online or to your friends.
- Party at home with our ultimate playlist
- Play a nostalgic board game
- Grab a buddy or three to play singles or doubles tennis.
- Listen to a free audiobook or short story
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Lauder?
Holiday properties in Lauder with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Scotland has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!