Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Rock?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
In the county of Cornwall, lies the exposed high country of Bodmin Moor. It’s the wildest area in Cornwall, dotted with exposed stone crags, one of which, Brown Willy, is the county’s high point at nearly 1,400 feet. Bodmin Moor is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and home to several, rare bird species. Archaeologists have also discovered evidence of Neolithic farming and hunting communities, and numerous stone circles that were probably religious in origin. Cornwall is still a magnet for artists. This is partly because it is warmer than most other parts of Britain, partly because the landscape is spectacularly beautiful, and partly because the lack of industry contributes to a crystal-clear atmosphere. The hilltop island church of St Michaels Mount and the ancient fortress of Tintagel should not be missed.
Country Cottages North Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Bodmin
- Holiday Cottages Kilkhampton
- Holiday Cottages Widemouth Bay
- Holiday Cottages Rumford
- Holiday Cottages North Petherwin
- Holiday Cottages Padstow
- Holiday Cottages Mitchell
- Holiday Cottages Wadebridge
Some thoughts for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Consult the map for suitable areas!.
- Get crazy and go skinny dipping.
- Knock down as many pins as you can at the bowling alley.
- Start a band with your bros or girlfriends.
- Watch penguins, elephants and belugas live from the zoo
- Black out your car’s windows.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Rock?
Holiday properties in Rock with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Cornwall has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!