Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Stoke Gabriel?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Bigbury-on-Sea
- Holiday Cottages Ashburton
- Holiday Cottages Exmouth
- Holiday Cottages Modbury
- Holiday Cottages Colyton
- Holiday Cottages Axminster
- Holiday Cottages Torquay
- Holiday Cottages Dawlish
Some fantastic ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Volunteer for community service.
- Sign up for a cooking class.
- Try your luck with blackjack, poker, craps, roulette, and slots at the casino.
- Offer to work for free to learn from a famous company, entrepreneur, or celebrity.
- Learn how to cook by trying Pinterest and YouTube recipes.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Stoke Gabriel?
Holiday properties in Stoke Gabriel with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!