Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Whitehaven?
More UK Holiday Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages Lake District
- Holiday Cottages Hawkshead
- Holiday Cottages Penrith
- Holiday Cottages Grange-over-Sands
- Holiday Cottages Braithwaite
- Holiday Cottages Grasmere
- Holiday Cottages Kendal
- Holiday Cottages Ambleside
- Holiday Cottages Borrowdale
Some fantastic ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Invest in the stock market and be patient.
- Star gaze in an observatory.
- Lose yourself in a colouring book by legit artists
- Attend a rodeo and bull riding event.
- Gasp at the gravity-defying feats of Cirque du Soleil
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Whitehaven?
Holiday properties in Whitehaven with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!